Tuesday May 1, 2012, KC Stadium, Hull
This year, to meet overwhelming demand and interest in the Humber region’s growing renewable energy industry, the event is being staged at the KC Stadium, Hull, on May 1.
The conference follows two highly-successful events held on both banks of the Humber last year.
For 2012, Renewing The Humber will again provide delegates with essential industry information, advice and intelligence.
There will also be an excellent opportunity to network with industry leaders, suppliers and decision-makers – with a chance for businesses to take one of the exhibition stands in the expo hall.
Renewing The Humber is organised by Footprint Renewables, Mail News & Media and the Renewables Network. It is also supported by the Grimsby & Scunthorpe Media Group.
A full list of speakers for the May 1 event will be released in the coming weeks.
The following topics will be covered by the speakers at the event:
• Green City Hull, the vision and what it means for business.
• Green Port Hull; progress, milestones, opportunity and challenge.
• Round 3 offshore wind and its impact on Yorkshire & Humber.
• Offshore Wind; the need for innovation and cost reduction.
• Renewable energy; the supply chain opportunity.
• Solar power after FITS.
• Onshore wind; is the future blowing in the wind?
• Financing the revolution; the Green Investment Bank.
• Culture, capacity, SME's and the renewable energy opportunity.
• Tidal power; the need to innovate.
• International trade; growing into a global market.
• Getting planning right for Renewable energy development.
Delegates - £245 per person (£200 per person if booking 4 or more tickets at once)
Exhibitors - £595 per stand
A discount of 10% on all the above prices is available to Renewables Network members or confirmed clients of Footprint Renewables.
To register your interest in Renewing The Humber, as a delegate, exhibitor or sponsor, e-mail: email@example.com
Tagged in: <member news>
04.06.13 GE designed and licensed the first privately finan
10.06.13 Full information available soon.
23.05.13 2013-05-09 - PRESS RELEASE: Jotun is proud to announce the launch of J ...
23.05.13 The cream of North East exporting businesses have been honoured with a ...
Which sector you see the most business opportunities at present?
Sending your vote, please wait ...