16th June, London, Business Design Centre, 10am - 4pm
Exhibitions from internal staff and external companies.
The Big Pitch, Keynote Speeches, Meet the Innovator sessions and Networking opportunities.
There are lots of ways you can get involved:
1. Enter The ENGIE UK Call for Projects for The SMART Building (further details in flyer, link below). The Top 6 entries will be invited to Pitch on June 16 and the winning company will get £10,000 and the opportunity to develop a proof of concept with the ENGIE UK Innovation and Energy with Services Strategic Program teams.
2. Take advantage of our FREE Exhibition space and have a stand at the event. Our themes for the event are:
- Digitisation - IoT and Smart Buildings
- Decarbonisation - Green Mobility and Renewables
- Decentralisation - Energy Storage and Urban Energy
This is your opportunity to meet with over 300 senior ENGIE staff and their clients!
3. Meet the Innovator Sessions, based on our themes. ENGIE Management and Clients will request meetings with you. We are providing booths for 20 minute meetings (also FREE to you). We will do all the organising, you just have to turn up to the meeting and explain your innovation!
4. Or you can just attend the event and network with ENGIE employees, InnovateUK, Cambridge Cleantech and other Innovators.
Want to get involved?
Please contact email@example.com
Click here to view the event flyer.
Tagged in: <member news>
08.06.17 Wood Group Supplier Day In Partnership with NO
13.06.17 Evening Reception Programme 18.30: Delegates a
27.04.17 We are pleased to announce that The Storage Place has recently been ce ...
27.04.17 Chris Garrett, has been invited by the IET Northumbria Network to give ...