NOF ENERGY LIMITED ("We", “Us” and “Our”) which is registered in England and Wales under company number 05933450 are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By using www.nofenergy.co.uk (“our site”) and/or providing personal information you consent to us obtaining personal information from you and holding and using the personal information that is provided by or obtained from you in accordance with this policy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices concerning your personal information and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is NOF ENERGY LIMITED of .First Floor, Thames House, Mandale Business Park, Belmont Industrial Estate, Durham,DH1 1TH.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Joanne Leng.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site to take advantage of some of the services on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, completing any of the fields and/or forms on our site requesting us to contact you, subscribing to any of our services, booking events with us, posting contributions and material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• Information that you provide when communicating with us through our site.
• Information that you provide to us when applying for job vacancies advertised on our site including information contained in your curriculum vitae which you may submit to us .
• Information that you provide to us when registering to be included in our “candidates directory” in connection with our Jobs4Energy services.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of any transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our site. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate the number of our users, their location and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information or to provide you with our products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about new features on our site and changes to our service.
• To contact you about any contribution which you have made to our site.
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about products and/or services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are a member of NOF Energy Limited, we will only contact you by e-mail with information about our products and/or services similar to those previously supplied to you.
If you are not a member of NOF Energy Limited we will contact you by e-mail with information about our products and/or services only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the market they want to target. We may make use of the personal information which we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target market.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If you have booked an event with us, we will disclose your personal information to other delegates attending the same event, and this will be disclosed on the delegates list. The delegates list will be emailed to all the event delegates prior to the event, and will be handed to all delegates at the day of the event. The delegates list will provide the following information which you have provided to us at the time of booking the event, namely:- your name, the name of the business which you work for, your job title, your contact telephone number, your mobile phone number, and your email address.
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If NOF Energy Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to our site, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on our site, or are otherwise in breach of the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
• Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for us to provide the relevant product or service to you. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a user of our site, whilst we will not use your personal information, it will remain on our system for a period of time for administration purposes before being deleted automatically . Where you make a contribution to our site, we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at First Floor, Thames House, Mandale Business Park, Belmont Industrial Estate, Durham,DH1 1TH.
Our site may, from time to time, contain hyperlinks to and from websites owned and operated by third parties. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk. This policy does not apply to other websites to which we may provide links.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The Data Protection Officer
NOF Energy Limited
First Floor, Thames House, Mandale Business Park, Belmont Industrial Estate, Durham,DH1 1TH
04.06.13 GE designed and licensed the first privately finan
10.06.13 Full information available soon.
23.05.13 2013-05-09 - PRESS RELEASE: Jotun is proud to announce the launch of J ...
23.05.13 The cream of North East exporting businesses have been honoured with a ...
Which sector you see the most business opportunities at present?
Sending your vote, please wait ...