1. You can view the NOF Energy website on a wide range of browsers.
2. You can also use the TAB key to navigate around the site.
3. We are in the process of adding Access keys to the site.
4. We provide a text equivalent for every non-text element. This includes: images, graphical representations of text (including symbols), images used as list bullets, spacers and graphical buttons.
5. We use style sheets to control presentation.
6. We identify the primary natural language of a document.
7. We organize documents so they may be read without style sheets. For example, when an HTML document is rendered without associated style sheets, it is possible to read the document.
8. We provide metadata to add semantic information to pages and sites.
9. We use navigation mechanisms in a consistent manner.
10. We use the clearest and simplest language appropriate for sites content.
11. We use a style of presentation that is consistent across pages.
22.05.13 All-Energy showcases the complete range of renewab
22.05.13 The most cost effective way to exhibit at ALL-Ener
21.05.13 Record investment in new development and improvements to existing asse ...
21.05.13 Employees from Archer, the global oilfield service provider, were the ...
Which sector you see the most business opportunities at present?
Sending your vote, please wait ...